Programs that let you take classes up to matriculation

I am someone who is pursuing PA school after being out of school for a number of years.  I am borderline for the 10 year mark for prerequisites and plan to retake the common courses to open my application eligibility pool.  The problem I am running into is that a lot of programs require you to complete prerequisites the December before matriculation. I have at least two courses I would need to take in the Spring to be up-to-date in all coursework.  This means I would need to sit out this application cycle due to the December timeline.  Does anyone know where I could find a list or have some suggestions of schools who accept students conditional of courses being complete at the time of matriculation rather than by December?  I know Penn State, Emory, and a few others do this.  Do you know of others?

clarifying part:  I have most of the prerequisites done already except for OChem and Chem 2.  I am just retaking because I am so borderline or the 10 year time limit many programs have. 

Edited by enorthey
Clarified point

Many schools let you take classes up to your PA program's start date. In Ohio, I know that Marietta and Ohio Dominican do and, when I interviewed about 16 years ago, all of the schools I applied to did without me having to filter out the ones who didn't.

That said, they are making a decision about you with not all of your classes complete. I doubt that very many schools would consider you if you have a ton of classes still to be taken. And your admission would be contingent on successfully completing the classes.

You might need to sit out this cycle.

While you can take classes up to matriculation (sorry, you're on your own for figuring out which programs) few, if any, will let you have more than 2 pre-reqs outstanding at time of application.  This works fine for someone trying to go right from undergrad to PA school that have non pre-reqs to finish up to matriculation but not for someone who has several pre-reqs pending on their application trying to finish prior to matriculation.

9 minutes ago, MT2PA said:

You might need to sit out this cycle.

While you can take classes up to matriculation (sorry, you're on your own for figuring out which programs) few, if any, will let you have more than 2 pre-reqs outstanding at time of application.  This works fine for someone trying to go right from undergrad to PA school that have non pre-reqs to finish up to matriculation but not for someone who has several pre-reqs pending on their application trying to finish prior to matriculation.

Sorry, I just clarified above, but I have almost all the prerequisites complete but I am borderline for the 10 year limit that if I don’t get in this round, I will have to redo all of them.  So I’ll have grades to provide and fulfill prerequisites for the admission cycle besides OChem and Chem 2. I am just redoing all in case I don’t get in this round.  Thanks!

Edited by enorthey