CASPA Evaluations -- What Does the Portal Look Like?

Just out of curiosity -- does anyone know exactly what the 'Letters by Liason' portal looks like to the evaluators?

I've had to submit multiple letters of recommendation from previous employers for other post-bacc or bacc. programs, but this was always the commonly used letter form of letters of recommendation, which I Imagine the portal is not (I could be wrong?). 

So was just wondering if anyone knew exactly what the evaluations covered -- what the scores and correlating questions were about specifically, if the evaluator still has the opportunity to write in the same way they did in the previous letters of recommendation that I had received from them? 
I have a few who cover the bases and who wrote incredible letters of recommendation at that time, but I didn't know if the portal allows for me to utilize these same people and have it have the same type of impact it had in written form. This is my first time submitting for CASPA so I'm pretty green to all of it... any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!

-Michael