President Trumps Executive Order FPA NP

I read on another thread (Reddit) about executive orders for FPA. When I attempted to look up info, here was one article, of the many which were published. 
https://anacapitolbeat.org/2019/10/09/what-does-trumps-new-executive-order-mean-for-nurses/

I saw many that discussed how ANA is working to ensure wording maximizes role of NP.  Although mention of PA, not much else . 
is this going to be like Veterans Admin and PA leadership day give all to NP and leave PA to be aTeam and only work under physicians? 
Or is it no longer a consideration for any APP?

Trump's order also paves the way for Medicare/Medicaid to pay 100% rates to PAs and NPs that they do to physicians.

Obviously that's going to be quite a huge increase in costs.  Makes me wonder if Medicare/Medicaid will just reduce physician reimbursement by 15% instead of actually paying NPs/PAs more to match the docs.

• Upvote 1