New Grad - job search tips

Hi all,

First of all - thanks for all the advice on this forum, super helpful.

Anyway, new grad here. I'm certified and living in the Denver, CO area. Currently on the job search and wondering if our veterans can give any pearls on the job search. I have not gotten licensed yet because I'm applying to jobs all over the U.S. and awaiting to see which state an offer comes from. Open to moving pretty much anywhere to get some post-grad experience - I'm young without restrictions and will only be bringing a SO and a pup. Personal background is ER in a few roles, so my goals are EM, FM/primary care, and internal medicine. 

So far I've utilized NCCPA, AAPA, Indeed, LinkedIn, Google, and networking. I polish and review my CV and craft cover letters for every new application. Wondering if there's anything else I can do to improve the job search. Thanks in advance.