GRE Score Requirements

• 2 weeks later...

no. they really look at everything. if you get called for the interview, know that they called you because they think you are well-rounded person and focus on your strong points. its just that PA school is getting more and more competetive so they keep raising the bar, but i dont think you shouldnt apply just because you are just below a percentile. go for it!

no. they really look at everything. if you get called for the interview, know that they called you because they think you are well-rounded person and focus on your strong points. its just that PA school is getting more and more competetive so they keep raising the bar, but i dont think you shouldnt apply just because you are just below a percentile. go for it!

Archived