Shadowing Opportunities in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA

Hello! Looking for PAs to shadow in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, and/or Ventura County areas! I have been looking around with little/no luck, and most of the PAs in my area seem to work at the local Kaiser, and I'm not sure how easy it would be to shadow their PAs. If anyone knows of any PAs that would be willing to let a student shadow them for a few days, I would appreciate their contact info! Thank you in advance, and good luck to all!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alphaPA
      I am applying for 2021-22 cycle. I graduated recently and don't have any formal work experience. I am tired of applying to jobs, cold-calling clinics and hospitals for jobs. I even offered to work for free. I am licensed (EKG, and phleb) then also I am getting rejected. Nobody wants to hire anymore, they don't even need free services. I am a person of color, I hope that is not the reason.
    • By Chasendreams
      Hello, I am Chase Bernardy, a current 3rd Year at CSUSB - Cal State San Bernardino as Kinesiology Allied Health Major with a minor in Biology and overall GPA of 3.7. I am in desperate need to shadow in order to graduate on time. I work as an EMT and Phlebotomist, and am taking more medical classes this summer. Any help would be appreciated, I understand the difficulty with COVID, but I am not afraid of the task. Have a good day!
    • By levk22
      Hello all!
      I’m relatively new to this site and it’s my first time posting. I recently submitted my applications and I received an email yesterday from a school about my grade in Orgo 1. I got a C- (ugh. I know) and they said that they couldn’t substitute Orgo 2 for that requirement. They asked if I would be interested in retaking the course which I am interested in doing if it’ll increase my chances of getting in. 
      My question is: how do I go about adding that to my application if I’m not taking the class until the fall? Should I call each program I applied to and tell them my intention of retaking it or should I just add it to my transcript on CASPA saying it’s in progress even though it won’t start until August?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By medunlea
      Hi! Does anyone know of any programs that once required the GRE and are now no longer requiring it this year due to COVID? I wanted to apply to a few more schools but haven’t taken the GRE. Thanks!
    • By PAjess2020
      Hey does anyone know if you can apply to LIU before you take the GRE?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More