Can PAs work in college/school settings?

I have seen on some university student health center websites that there are PAs that work in the student health center and I was just wondering what the outlook is for roles in a college setting. Are PA jobs in schools hard to come by?

I enjoy being in the college/school environment, so I would love a role helping students at the student center. 

I got a text from one of my old SP's from my retirement location this morning asking if I could assist for an afternoon with HER practice group performing school PE's for my former employer (ISD).  May have to dust off the old stethoscope for an afternoon.  As an aside, I contacted my malpractice carrier to confirm coverage for such an activity since I don't formally have an employer in this setting.  Not my SP's group and not my former employer (ISD).  My carrier provides an occurrence policy at the same risk level that I took out myself years ago.

Edited by GetMeOuttaThisMess

2 hours ago, GetMeOuttaThisMess said:

I got a text from one of my old SP's from my retirement location this morning asking if I could assist for an afternoon with HER practice group performing school PE's for my former employer (ISD).  May have to dust off the old stethoscope for an afternoon.  As an aside, I contacted my malpractice carrier to confirm coverage for such an activity since I don't formally have an employer in this setting.  Not my SP's group and not my former employer (ISD).  My carrier provides an occurrence policy at the same risk level that I took out myself years ago.

Is your old supervising physician still listed as active on the TMB?  If not, don't touch a patient.

Edited by Cideous