How to expunge a DUI in PA on your own

Hello. I had a first offense DUI and I went through the ARD program and completed receiving a letter from the court. I was also charged by PENNDOT who suspended my license for one year around the same time. That is all in the past now. ARD was completed on 03/21/2019 and my license was fully restored on 04/25/2019. It is almost a year now and I would like to take care of the DUI expungement myself. In May of last year I filled out form SP 4-170 and sent it in to the state for a criminal record check. I received the record check back and it was dated 04/12/2019. Hopefully this is still good. Now that I have all of this what do I do next? Go to county court and see what to do next? Send in forms to the court? At this point I am having a hard time finding out what to do. Yes I realize it is easier to just hire a lawyer and let them take care of it. I really want to do this one on my own and any help with this would be great.

Edited by Karl60
Misspelled words