Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ritzcrackers
      Does anyone know if thomas jefferson university do a Holistic Review or do they automatically reject those that do not have a 3.2 science GPA? I have already emailed the program admissions about this but I have not received a reply and I do not want pay the application fee if they will automatically reject me? Please I need answers asap.
    • By nt235
      Hi everyone! I am currently a senior in high school and was accepted into an accelerated dual-degree program where I do my undergrad in 3 years at Stockton University and the master's phase at Jefferson University at the New Jersey campus. It is a fairly new program (accelerated track at Stockton and partnership with TJU created in 2015). I was wondering if anyone attending the NJ Jefferson campus could give me insight on the program. How are the students from Stockton's accelerated program doing? Thanks!
    • By ccaspiringpa
      Hi, I wanted to start this topic to see if anyone doing the MPH/MPA dual degree program is active on the forum! I hope to hear back soon!
    • By AspiringPA21
      I've attached a screenshot of what the questions are about. 

1) What documentation is considered clinical/professional? 

2) Also, the document for shadowing/healthcare, is that the document that has how many patient care hours you've done and shadowing hours you've done on a letterhead or is that the recommendation letters from the shadower and supervisor where you did the PCE?

• By PA2019WI
      Hello everyone,

I didn't see a thread for this cycle so I created one. Please share your updates here.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More