How to get accepted in P.A schools easily

Hello friends 

I am a Physician with more than. 18 years clinical experience in various departments. want to get accepted in P.A school in USA.

I have applied to few college they initially welcome me but ask for difficult admission criterias.

I am here to get a genuine help which college or university accepts international mature students of Physicians without any entry tests or GRE / TOEFL etc 

warm regards

A Dedicated Physician 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, doctorlooking said:

Hello friends 

I am a Physician with more than. 18 years clinical experience in various departments. want to get accepted in P.A school in USA.

I have applied to few college they initially welcome me but ask for difficult admission criterias.

I am here to get a genuine help which college or university accepts international mature students of Physicians without any entry tests or GRE / TOEFL etc 

warm regards

A Dedicated Physician 

Respectfully, I am glad it's difficult to gain admissions to in careers where you have a very huge impact on people's lives and well-being. That said, it IS very difficult to get into PA school, and for good reason. If you cannot earn a decent score on the TOEFL, you probably should not be practicing in English. There are a few PA schools elsewhere but in general, the PA profession is an American invention, and the availability of programs reflects that. I am sure you are a good clinician with all your experience, but you'll need to, at minimum, improve your English so that you can earn a good score on the TOEFL to be considered. Best of luck.

• Like 2