I don’t know if I should keep going

Hi I’m freshamn undergrad and taking gen chem and into to bio w/ labs at the same time. I didn’t have any chem background and bio concepts are really confusing me. And if this is the only beginning it’s gonna get harder. I’m wondering if I should change to other career path instead of PA? What’s you guys’ suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Struggling in some subjects is natural. That doesn’t mean that you cannot be an amazing PA if that is something you’re passionate about. Try to join a study group, get help outside class, and learn new study habits. You’ve got this [emoji106]

Thanks for yr encouragement. I don’t have any friends to join a study group though I’m having a hard time making friends since English isn’t my first language. I tried everything I could like i said tutors and supplemental instructions.

If you are struggling with the course load you may want to consider dropping one of those classes before your schools refund period ends. If a career as a PA is what you want you should try to get an A in all of your prerequisites. Better to take the course later after you have built a solid knowledge base then to have to do a retake. Retakes count against you in your GPA but dropped classes do not.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, kpup said:

Thanks for yr encouragement. I don’t have any friends to join a study group though I’m having a hard time making friends since English isn’t my first language. I tried everything I could like i said tutors and supplemental instructions.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, kpup said:

I will recommend watching videos and reading the topic in your first language to grasp the concept, then you start watching videos in English and work on your own pace. Do practice questions and approach the teacher, don't give up. 

• Like 1

I will recommend watching videos and reading the topic in your first language to grasp the concept, then you start watching videos in English and work on your own pace. Do practice questions and approach the teacher, don't give up. 

Yeah that’s what I’m trying. It just take a longer time for me to process the informations. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk