Residency Interview Questions

Hey I was kind of looking through a few different posts and everyone talks about the benefits of a residency program, but I couldn't find many that talked about what to expect in a residency program interview. I am asking because I am wanting to do Critical Care Residency Program and I have applied to about 5 different ones and I have yet to hear back from any of them if I got an interview yet. However, I would like to get a head start possibly on preparing for an interview. My question is for anyone that has gone through residency or anyone that may help with interviews for them and I know it will be different from program to program, but just wanted to get some basic feedback from a few different people based on the experiences that they had. Is the interview more like PA school interviews or is it more like they give you a patient scenario and you have to give like what you think the diagnosis is or how you would treat it etc. Or is it more like when I have been interviewed for jobs where it is like "tell me about a time that you had to confront a coworker about a difficulty that you were having with them". If anyone else has had those type of questions. I should also mention that I am still in PA school so I have not had to interview for any positions besides a Critical Care Tech prior to PA school. Would be awesome if anyone had any information on the style or what to expect on interview day. Thank you guys so much and I apologize if someone has already posted about this in the past and I just did not see it. 

I didn’t have any clinical questions. I think if you get an interview they know you’re smart. They just want to make sure you’re cool and will fit well in the team. I was asked lots of questions about me and how I would handle certain job stresses, working with nurses, what I like to do in my off time, what are my passions, why this specialty, why a residency instead of just working.