Hey everyone. I didn't know that this thread was started. Congrats to everyone that got accepted. I can't wait to meet you all. I went & handed in my deposit check in person & was told that students should plan to devote themselves full time to the program as of July 9. I wasn't given a schedule but was told that it will be full time & intense.

I am planning a little get together for all accepted students for this Saturday or next Saturday which ever works for the majority as an ice breaker before July 9th. Let me know which date works and then we will pick a location in manhattan to all meet up!

Ok so I spoke with a pa from our program, and he said that the day after orientation, physio starts!! And anyone who fails physio 1, like below a 70 for the class final grade, can't move on to physio 2 in the fall, and actually has to sit out a year.. Interesting but makes sense...

Hey everyone. Check your email. The official email invitation for the reception dinner was sent out a little while ago. Can't wait to meet you all. Btw, I'm having a party this Saturday 7/7/12 to celebrate: 1) getting into PA school, 2) getting into the PA program of my choice, & 3) celebrating my last weekend of having free time because once school starts, all free time will be spent studying at the library. Lol. If anyone is interested in going, message me & I'll send you the info.

• 10 months later...

Hi, everyone!

I got accepted to the program, exited, anxious and happy for all of you! My name is Elena, have 3 sons (youngest is 6), worked in medical office as a supervisor of reports department and took all prerequisites in CityTech.I got the email with the info on orientation that will take place on July 9th, but no physical exam was mentioned.Should I checked SD-PA site?

Have to take loans too, most likely private ones to cover living expenses ( we won't be able to work during the program for sure) I will let you know further.

azwerin! your offer on the books is just awesome!

I am planning a little get together for all accepted students for this Saturday or next Saturday which ever works for the majority as an ice breaker before July 9th. Let me know which date works and then we will pick a location in manhattan to all meet up!

Great idea!

I live in Coney Island . Maybe we can hit the beach, hang out at my place and get to know each other.Weather wise is better to do somewhere next week, or when the majority agree. Just an option

omeleni when did you go to city tech? are you still there taking classes? and are you entering with a bachelors or just the prerequisites? i took my prerequisites at citytech. It's cool to know im not the only citytech student here! by the way i think you are writting on the wrong forum because this forum is from last cycle. By the way dont forget to join our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/164119933756150/ there is a few student accepted to the program in the group join so we can all know each other! :)

Hi,hype21. I went to CityTech 3 years ago and took everything, except the organic chemistry there.I was taking this semester moving towards bachelor, just in case.

You absolutely right, I'm writing to the people who dip in the program by know.I'm so dyslexic with the days and numbers :)

• 11 months later...

Archived