Retaking courses (chemistry)

As I look through different threads, more specifically, the accepted stats thread, I realize my science courses are not very competitive. I have about half of my science courses completed, leaving me with a couple more I need to finish that could help my grade. As of now my grades are:

Gen Chem I: B-

Gen Chem II: B

Ochem I: C+

Gen Biology: B

Physiology: A-

The classes I plan on taking are anatomy, microbiology, and biochemistry.

Should I be retaking Gen Chem I? I withdrew from the summer ochem course and retook it for a C+. While physiology was a difficult class, I enjoyed it the most and put the most effort into it. I know for many people chemistry is hard so I'm wondering if I should take the last three courses and then apply and if I'm not accepted my first cycle, I should start retaking classes, or if I should start retaking them now. My current GPA is a 3.1 and I still have 3 semesters left before I graduate with 2 semesters left before I apply to programs. Based solely on my grades, would it be recommended that I retake classes?

Also, I noticed many programs require 2 semesters of biology. My college offers a lot of different biology courses. Should I be taking cell biology? Or what other biology courses do people take other than general biology??

I would re-take organic over gen-chem

But if you get A's in the other 3 classes you want to take, I don't think you need to retake anything, especially since biochem is harder than orgo!

It's kind of a hard choice. I am in the same boat as you. I will never be a chemist. I have to live with B's. I would focus on more advanced Bios. Take Biology II to redeem that B in Gen Bio. Micro and Anatomy are standard for most programs, blaze them and you will pull your average up. Try genetics, many programs either require it or list it as desirable.

Some folks just aren't good at chemistry. I would either focus on the biology's or try BioChem; looking at chemistry another way might help you "get it".

Try taking immunology too! A lot of schools recommend that. If you can prove you can get A's in more advanced classes, it will prove you can do it! Maybe you are like me - hate the complete BS of general ed science classes, but do really well on advanced, more focused classes!

I am in a similar situation with a few Cs in Chemistry Classes my freshman and soph years in college. I am starting to wonder if I should re-take anything. My current grades are below and I would definitely appreciate some opinions/advice.

Gen Bio 1: A

Gen Bio 2: A

Gen Chem 1: B-

Gen Chem 2: C

Molec Cell: C

Orgo 1: C+

Orgo 2: B+

Physiology: A

Biochem: A

Microbio A:

Genetics: B+

Calc 1 and 2: B and A-

Anat and Phys 1: A-

Physics 1 + 2: As

Thanks for the help :)

I am in a similar situation with a few Cs in Chemistry Classes my freshman and soph years in college. I am starting to wonder if I should re-take anything. My current grades are below and I would definitely appreciate some opinions/advice.

Microbio A:

Anat and Phys 1: A-

Physics 1 + 2: As

Thanks for the help :)

Microbio A: