College of St. Elizabeth (Morristown, NJ) 2019-2020

Hi everyone! Figured I would start a thread for the current application cycle- I was just notified by email that I was invited to interview some time in mid-late March! Has anyone else heard back yet?

I grew up a few towns over from Morristown and went to visit for an open house last month, it seems like a great program in a great town 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, sthomas said:

Hello! When did you send your application out? Good luck on your interview!

Thanks so much! I think I sent it out in mid November, I remember reading on their site that they don’t start interviews until after the deadline 3/1, so my interview is 3/2 and then there’s a bunch more March interview dates after that. Hope you hear back soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, futurePA1975 said:

Heyyy I am also interviewing on March 2nd!! 

Does anyone know the format of the interview or heard anything from previous applicants? 

Also what is the CV they are asking for? Is it an updated resume? I never had this request before lol 

Totally forgot we needed to bring that until I saw this LOL thanks for the reminder! I never really understood what a CV was but i'm just going to bring an updated resume and hope thats enough lol

1 hour ago, Natalie1616 said:

What were some of your stats? I am looking to apply this cycle 🙂 I am also curious about the prerequisite GPA- on their website, it is stated that they take the most recent grade if repeated, however they say they look at the CASPA GPA? 

They definitely care about your academic grades and also about how much does your personality fit with their mission. (They can tell through your response on the questions) i think you should give it a chance and apply since they look at your application as a package 

On 3/1/2020 at 12:20 AM, nts19 said:

Totally forgot we needed to bring that until I saw this LOL thanks for the reminder! I never really understood what a CV was but i'm just going to bring an updated resume and hope thats enough lol

@nts19 I have my interview later this month.. how was it for you? whats the set up like? any tips? thanks!

1 hour ago, flight213 said:

@nts19 I have my interview later this month.. how was it for you? whats the set up like? any tips? thanks!

I think it went well! There were two 1 on 1 faculty interviews and a group activity that was kinda like a scavenger hunt which was pretty cool. The interviews were very thorough, about 15-20 mins, which in my opinion is a good thing. Some of the other interviews i've had were like 5-10 minutes and they asked really basic questions and it felt like it wasn't enough for them to make a decision off of. Definitely be prepared to talk about your strengths and what you learned from your experiences, i feel like that was the overall theme for most of the questions they had. Other then that just relax and be confident! Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...