Hi everyone,

I didn't see a thread for this CASPA cycle so I decided to start one.

I got an email ~2 weeks ago saying I was"eligible to interview" and that interview interviews would start being sent out late January. Has anyone heard anything from them recently?

Update for anyone interested. Interviewed earlier this month and received rejection letter via snail mail few days ago.

IIRC, the interview process started with meeting at cafe on main floor, then proceeding to basement where the PA program is located. Then they went through general overview of the program with one of the professors I believe. Next, they gave us a essay prompt for our writing sample and while we worked on that, they called everyone 1 by 1 for an individual interview. I thought it went well as we had a pretty good conversation, but didn't ask many traditional interview Q's . The person who interviewed me was very upbeat and aspirational almost to a fault. 

Afterwards, their was a group activity where 1 situation was given and everyone was supposed to contribute and respond to each other. I felt like smaller groups or diff prompts would had been better, b/c after a while, there wasn't much more to talk about. Afterwards, there was a Q+A session. There was a quick tour of the lecture hall and cadaver room and that was it.