Should I take patho?

I finished all pre-reqs. Currently working on getting my hours up, and studying for the GRE. My top school recommends patho, but not required. Another school I'm looking at requires an upper level Bio course that is between 3-4 credits, and Patho would fit the requirement. The professor teaching it I took him before and I got an A in his nutrition class which is an upper Bio course, but only 2 credits, and I feel like I can pull an A in patho, but who knows. My overall GPA is 3.5, and sGPA is 3.57. Getting an A in patho would put me at 3.6. I do have the money to take this extra course. 

I finished all pre-reqs. Currently working on getting my hours up, and studying for the GRE. My top school recommends patho, but not required. Another school I'm looking at requires an upper level Bio course that is between 3-4 credits, and Patho would fit the requirement. The professor teaching it I took him before and I got an A in his nutrition class which is an upper Bio course, but only 2 credits, and I feel like I can pull an A in patho, but who knows. My overall GPA is 3.5, and sGPA is 3.57. Getting an A in patho would put me at 3.6. I do have the money to take this extra course. 

Patho is the class most like PA school. Your grades look fine now and you are going to have to take something. No matter what, every new class you would take is a risk. I took patho as an extra class before applying so I may be biased. The risk is yours to evaluate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk