Refinance your student loans with Earnest, and receive a $200 bonus with sign-up and signing of your loan!

Hey yall, new PA grad here who has student loans through FASFA and has interest rates through the roof! With refinancing with Earnest I was able to drop my interest rate of my student loans from 7.60% to 4.42% and was able to receive a bonus $200. Anyone wanting to save a bit of extra money per month and get a $200 credit, pm me if you are interested. I will most likely need your name and email for the referral bonus or you can copy and paste https://www.earnest.com/invite/nicholas6503 or just enter "nicholas6503" in the refer a friend box on the Earnest website. I have had no complaints so far while using Earnest, so if you want to save some money in the long run and get a free $200, then why keep waiting?