Interviews July 2012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone,

I am invited to interview on July13th and I couldn't be more excited. I am from Utah and wondering if anyone else going that is interviewing will be coming from out of state and if so, how they are planning on getting to the school and where to stay when you get there?

Good luck and congratulations to those that have been offered interviews as well!

Hey everyone,

I am invited to interview on July13th and I couldn't be more excited. I am from Utah and wondering if anyone else going that is interviewing will be coming from out of state and if so, how they are planning on getting to the school and where to stay when you get there?

Good luck and congratulations to those that have been offered interviews as well!

Guest DLuong

I've been lurking here for a while, but I'm set for the 16th at 7:30am.

For people coming from out of town, Hotwire.com has a good deal for a room at the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside - $70 after taxes. If you book directly from the hotel website its $130.

Archived