Interviews July 2012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can feel the excitement in the interview groups. So far I have met some really great candidates. I will be there Monday AM as well. Please feel free to find me if you have any questions. We will be at the meet and greet in the afternoon on Monday as well. This is a really great opportunity to meet some of my classmates in a less formal setting and get to know us. As I told several candidates if you are accepted to EVMS and you choose to attend you will not regret it. I did not realize that we are one of the few schools that has cadavers. I am not sure how you could get the best education from a model.

Also I just wanted to say that even though EVMS has an M.D. program we do not share resources with them, we get our own Anatomy course. As you might have gathered I am proud to be an EVMS student. I look forward to meeting a few more of you on Monday AM. Good luck. Remember be yourself :=D:.

Hey everyone you will do great! Everyone is so nice and the interview is not bad at all! Just be yourself and you will shine. Just remind yourself of your great qualities before you interview and make sure they shine throughout your day! Think positive!

Great day in the afternoon session. I met a lot of really awesome people....applicants, students, and staff. Safe travels to my new out of town and local friends and I hope that all of us will see each other in January! Good luck!

sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Guest DLuong

I was at the am interview yesterday, had a great time and thought the campus was awesome. I wish everyone the best and hope that we are all classmates this January.

-David

@DLuong and PAprospect,

It was really great meeting you two! I thought the interview process was wonderful and the staff/faculty at EVMS were just great! The tour was amazing and I'm so excited to have gotten this far. I hope to see BOTH of you and everyone else that I met ( you all were awesome too!) in JANUARY! :) Now the TWW ( two week wait!)

Helen

Helen!!!It was great putting a name to a face!! Everything about EVMS is awesome! I have been blown away by this school for sometime now. It was great meeting and chatting with everyone and I wish you ALL the best! The next 14 days will feel like a lifetime....*wipes sweat off forehead*~~~pray and believe~~~

Archived