Rutgers v. Drexel v. TJU

Hello!

I am having a hard time deciding on the PA programs I have been accepted into. I have been accepted into Rutgers' and Jefferson's PA/MPH programs. I have also been accepted into Drexel's PA program. I am just looking for some general guidance on the pros and cons from each school and your personal experiences with the dual degrees if you have any. Thank you!

Edited by amg151

Guest RDtwoPA

Several of the programs you mentioned are programs that I am considering as well. You cannot go wrong with Drexel or TJU (you don't mention TJU in your post but it is in the title). They both have solid reputations especially if you are staying in the Philly area. I can't speak on the reputation of Rutgers but in NJ many of the clinical staff that I come across graduated from Rutgers. I think it may boil down to specific rotations and any unique experiences offered by each...what are the areas of research/focus of the MPH programs. I know Drexel had a focus/concentration that included urban health and disparities. Also congratulations on being accepted into the programs hopefully that'll be in a few years! Best luck.