Application Cycle 2012-2013

Hello everyone! Just wanted to start a sounding board for those of us applying for the 2012-2013. Has anyone submitted CASPA yet? Second time around for me as I was on the alternate list last cycle. Looking forward to another round and hopefully making it in this time and meeting/talking with some of you! Cheers :)

Hi!

I am applying for the first time. I submitted my CASPA back in March just a few weeks after the application opened up for 2013 class cycle. So I have been sitting on my hands since then just waiting until CASPA sends off the application in June. I'm excited:smile:

• 1 month later...

I know that CASPA states Midwestern does not have any supplemental applications, but my MWU-Net account shows a tab under the Pre-Accepted category supplemental apps. When I click it, obviously it says that none are available at this time, but I was curious if that means some applicants will be sent supplementals?

Also, does Midwestern only take the first 2 LOR's on your CASPA?

Thanks!! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

D3 - There are no supplementals :) I'm not sure if they plan to add some in the future or have had them in the past; but that tab is always blank. They have all 3 LOR's on file but only the first two will show on your portal because I believe they have to have 2 to consider your application complete.

Also, interview invites should start rolling in - I got mine this morning!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived