Sign in to follow this  

Looking for shadowing opportunity in the Bay Area!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hphan
      Hi,
      I am looking for PA's to shadow in the San Jose area, but I am willing to travel further for shadowing. I am a pre-PA student entering my 4th year as an undergraduate at UCLA, pursuing a degree in Biology. I am currently a volunteer at my university hospital's child life department and I also volunteer with an organization that provides healthcare services to the underserved community. I also worked with geriatric patients in a program that paired patients with students. I would be interested in shadowing PA's of any specialty. Please send me a private message if you are willing to let me shadow! 
      Thanks,
      Hilary 
    • By Fery321
      Hello everyone!

I just joined this forum in hopes to learn more about the PA profession as well as find a PA to shadow. I'm currently working as an Operations Program Manager for a Technology company and my background is Mechanical Engineering. I've worked in the industry for about 11 years and now i'm ready for a career change. I want to go into the health care industry and more specifically pursue a career as a Physicians Assistant. I would really appreciate your time and help. I looked around the forum and it doesn't look like there are any PAs from the SF Bay area. I hope i'm wrong.

Thank you and have a great day!

• By LKP94
      Hi all, 

I'm looking to shadow a PA somewhere in northern California if possible. I'm currently an undergrad and would like to have more insight and shadow a PA if possible to see how they operate and work day to day. So far I've had a really hard time finding a place. I've called many clinics, but the area I live in doesn't have many clinics that I know of and internet searches aren't really helpful because they don't have a list of employees.

And a lot of my "cold calls" are turning up empty. Not sure if places are afraid of the liability/HIPPA?

I'm currently going to school in Stockton at UOP but will be back home in San Jose/Bay Area for the summer. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys! Rachelle   Like This Quote MultiQuote   

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More