Applicants for Class of 2015

Hello!

Just hoping to get to meet some of the other applicants for the program starting in May 2013. One of my old classmates who was accepted into Southwestern's PA program starting May 2012, used this forum and found it very helpful. It would also be nice getting to know some of you since we all have a common desire!

Hi!No, unfortunately I was not able to attend an info session. If they have other sessions available this summer, I'll try to go. I've been gradually working on my application since the beginning of May and I'm hoping to submit it by the end of June. You said that you plan on applying in August... just a thought... the first round of interviews are in September, so you may want to try to submit it early August. That way they have plenty of time to process it and hopefully get you in for the first round!!

Hi!No, unfortunately I was not able to attend an info session. If they have other sessions available this summer, I'll try to go. I've been gradually working on my application since the beginning of May and I'm hoping to submit it by the end of June. You said that you plan on applying in August... just a thought... the first round of interviews are in September, so you may want to try to submit it early August. That way they have plenty of time to process it and hopefully get you in for the first round!!

Oh totally! I started my app when it opened so I wouldn't scramble to get it all done but submission won't be until maybe mid-august bc of transcript and summer school. But thumbs up to you and I hope to see you in the interviewing process and meet and greet.

Oh totally! I started my app when it opened so I wouldn't scramble to get it all done but submission won't be until maybe mid-august bc of transcript and summer school. But thumbs up to you and I hope to see you in the interviewing process and meet and greet.

Archived