PA's who have practiced outside of the U.S.

Hey!

I'm extremely interested in practicing as a PA in countries outside of America. I've been hoping that doctor's without borders would become more accessible with the influx of PA's and the increase of the autonomy within the profession but that still may be a ways off. I thought i would use the forum to hear about your experience or anything that you have heard about opportunities for PA's to use their licenses for disaster relief or medical mission trips across the world.

I feel as if there are many different avenues that align with the concept of doctors without border but may be less known. I was hoping that anyone with any information on programs would be able to give me any details or if you have any personal experience, what was your day to day functions like and did you feel as though you were making an impact in whatever community or situation you were placed.

I was also curious if you felt that having any advanced degrees in public health or leadership ect... would prove useful.

Thank you in advance!