Trying to voluntarily relinquish license for the past 2 months

I've permanently relocated to another state and gotten another state license, and do not plan to practice in Florida any longer. I made the decision to voluntarily relinquish my FL license so I do not have to continue to pay/renew every 2 years. I have been emailing and calling the Board of Medicine for the past 2 months to navigate this process. I initially received a few responses via email but have not heard any updates to confirm my license has been relinquished since beginning of November. I've left several voicemails with NO callbacks returned. More recently I tried leaving voicemails but the inboxes were all full. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm at the point of wanting to file a complaint with HR because I'm so frustrated. It shouldn't be harder to VOLUNTARILY RELINQUISH a license than it is to OBTAIN a license. Any help/advice would be appreciated. I'm due for my renewal 31Jan2020