Faulkner Universty [new develop] 2019-2020

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mands
33 minutes ago, Rgmomin said:

For those who were waitlisted, are you going to wait to hear from Faulkner and THEN submit another application? Or do you think I should just go ahead and submit one?

I went ahead an applied again! The longer you wait, the harder it is to get into a program if they have a rolling basis to fill seats. I applied to Brenau for this new cycle and they called me yesterday asking if I was interested still. They said that they have already had 2 interview session (as most schools have already doen the same) and have filled a chunk of their class. I assume a good chunk of schools have this same model from what i've deduced. 

Edited by mands

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kshamblin said:

I just got off the waitlist and I am still deciding, when does the program start? And is fall online or in person? They did not explain anything in the email other than just where to pay and when.

Congratulations! Orientation is September 28th. Class starts October 1st. It’s in person .

Edited by DDMAC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 1:22 PM, kerimonteleone said:

Okay so I know this is for last year, but I don’t see a new forum for this year. I received this email today and I’m a little confused! Are they doing interviews or not? 

60ABBFA5-F8F3-41BA-9FAB-5B99707FFBCD.jpeg

Yep, according to their website it looks like they're doing interviews this round. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 12:22 PM, kerimonteleone said:

Okay so I know this is for last year, but I don’t see a new forum for this year. I received this email today and I’m a little confused! Are they doing interviews or not? 

60ABBFA5-F8F3-41BA-9FAB-5B99707FFBCD.jpeg

Have you heard anything back since receiving this? I received the same email.

14 minutes ago, PA1Day2 said:

Have you heard anything back since receiving this? I received the same email.

Yes! So they actually offered me an interview on 9/24! The interviews start in December! I also just toured there on Friday and they are currently building a new college of health sciences building which should be ready by the time we start! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kerimonteleone said:

Yes! So they actually offered me an interview on 9/24! The interviews start in December! I also just toured there on Friday and they are currently building a new college of health sciences building which should be ready by the time we start! 

Great, that is wonderful to hear! ☺️