M.S in Biology or Psychology vs M.P.H before PA school

I appreciate those who take their time out to respond and thank you for all the valuable advise you give to me. 

I have just graduated with a B.S. in Biochemistry with a GPA lower than a 3.0. This was due to an unfortunate family event that happened during my junior year and had an effect on parts of my senior year. I wasn't able to cope well and obtained academic probation for one semester. This was a very difficult time to not be able to attend school, but also a valuable time to self-reflect first before I could redirect my full attention to school again.  I have 200 hours of shadowing and 100 of hours of volunteer. I've worked as a pharmacy technician for 3 years and 2500 hours of clinical experience.  An admission staff of the PA program I was interested said I'm a very weak applicant due to my low GPA and retaking of many courses. I was wondering whether obtaining a M.S in Psychology or Biology would help them recognize my improvement in science competency? Or would an M.P.H be a better choice to learn more about the health system and the overall community? 

M.S. in Bio looks better for PA school IMO but M.S. Psych will not look bad at all. I guess stick to a program that you are confident you can get a 4.0. Also try and retake any sciences where you received lower than a "B". Programs like to see positive trends in your last 60 credit hours. If you can find opportunities to take a Pathophysiology and Pharmacology course take those too. Also work on LORs and your personal statement. Best of luck.