MCPHS Worcester 2019-2020 Accepted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 1:31 PM, tarak4597 said:

Hey all! Now that the first round of interviews are over and people will be hearing back from MCPHS I figured I’d make a page for those entering Spring 2021. Here’s a place for us to share our questions and/or excitement. Welcome— and CONGRATS!

hey, 

does anyone know how many students get accepted into MCPHS Worcester’s program?

thank you ahead of time! 

-Joey 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! And congratulations to you all!

I have an upcoming interview in February. I wanted to know how the interview process was like? MMI? 1:1? Essay? I read on another thread that interviews were laid back and a few alumni and faculty members interview you individually. 

Any advice and insight would be greatly appreciated! 

8 hours ago, Taija said:

Hello everyone! And congratulations to you all!

I have an upcoming interview in February. I wanted to know how the interview process was like? MMI? 1:1? Essay? I read on another thread that interviews were laid back and a few alumni and faculty members interview you individually. 

Any advice and insight would be greatly appreciated! 

There were about 15 people in my interview. Started off the day with a brief program overview and faculty introduction. We did a group activity, an essay, 3 one on one interviews (10 mins each), and a tour.  Good luck!!

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 2:08 PM, SANTHRA said:

Did you guys do something after depositing the 750 $

Hi, I already save my spot with $750 deposit. So, now what. I think there is nothing we can do until october 2020, that is when we can start doing FAFSA, and getting ready for classes. Can someone correct me?. Let us know if there is anything we can do or it is too early since we start spring 2021.

I have a lot of questions... as you can see! 

I was trying to search for class demographics on the website but did not see anything. Does anyone have this information? 

Also, I’ve read a lot of interesting stories about students’ experience in the Pharm program (not sure if it was the Boston campus or Worcester campus). We’re you also able to discuss the faculty turn around and changes that we’re made for the accreditation to return to continued instead of probationary during your interview with staff and alumni??