11/22/19 MEDEX Seattle Interview

6 minutes ago, amitas said:

Do you guys know if they will be giving acceptance calls through out the week ? Or only for today ? 

I believe they said they would aim to have decisions and calls made by today. But they are busy people (practicing PAs, professors etc). Plus it's holiday week. The anticipation is killing us all, I'm sure 🥴

• Like 1

10 hours ago, amitas said:

Do you guys know if they will be giving acceptance calls through out the week ? Or only for today ? 

I didn’t hear anything either 😕 from what I understood, everyone that was accepted would get a call yesterday. If you didn’t get a call you’d be getting a waitlist letter in the mail sometime after the holidays 

Hi everyone!

I'm back from turkey day in California and everything still feels a little bit like a whirlwind. I did not receive a phone call, but I felt like meeting everyone has been such a positive experience and regardless of whether or not I make it into this cohort I feel great about it and super stoked to have met everyone. Good luck to all of those who are, like myself, in limbo. This is going to be an amazing class and I hope to keep in touch with whomever is interested in doing so - I wanna hear how everything goes and I wish everyone the best of luck! 

Cheers, 

-Alice

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...