11/22/19 MEDEX Seattle Interview

2 minutes ago, PNWPAapplicant said:

Hi All! My name is Sydney and I was accepted from the 11/1 interview group. I work super close to Cedars and was wondering if you guys would want me to join on your meeting the night before? No pressure at all, just offering! I also want to wish you all the best of luck and have fun at the interview. It'll be a great day.

You should definitely join us if you can! 🙂

14 hours ago, amitas said:

Hello, 

Been following this forum since I will also be at the Friday interview. I would love to join you all at Cedars this Thursday if there is space available? 

🙂Excited to meet you all! 

You are more than welcome to come!

I will adjust our reservation again since I believe our group has grown to (I think) 11 people now.  I'm so happy so many of us can meet up the night before! It's going to make interview day much easier.

Hi everyone!

Below is the restaurant link one more time for dinner this Thursday, 11/21 at 6:00 P.M. at Cedars.

Please note we are meeting at the Brooklyn Avenue/University District location, not the Broadway/Capitol Hill location. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out!

https://cedarsseattle.com/university-district-location/

My current count is 11 people and I just called to change our reservation to 15, so we will have potential room for 4 more if anyone else jumps in closer to that day.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Kylie

Wow, seems like there's people coming from all over the country for our interview day Friday! Anybody have any idea if MEDEX kind of splits their interview groups and has us all grouped as a more "out-of-state" set of applicants? 

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully getting some great advice and info on the interview from Sydney. See ya'll Thursday.

-Clayton

Good evening everyone,

We are officially at 16 people now! If anyone else wants to join beyond this post, please call Cedars in University District tomorrow (they open at 11 A.M.) and ask if they can accommodate more in the "Kylie" party. I am going to be busy and I will not be able to keep track of the party size anymore.

See you all tomorrow!

Kylie

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kiles86 said:

Good evening everyone,

We are officially at 16 people now! If anyone else wants to join beyond this post, please call Cedars in University District tomorrow (they open at 11 A.M.) and ask if they can accommodate more in the "Kylie" party. I am going to be busy and I will not be able to keep track of the party size anymore.

See you all tomorrow!

Kylie

What an amazing group!! I’m so excited for everyone. I won’t be able to make it - I was accepted to another school so I cancelled my Medex interview hoping that another applicant could have a chance to interview. Good luck y’all!!

On 11/20/2019 at 8:42 AM, cgregoTX said:

Wow, seems like there's people coming from all over the country for our interview day Friday! Anybody have any idea if MEDEX kind of splits their interview groups and has us all grouped as a more "out-of-state" set of applicants? 

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully getting some great advice and info on the interview from Sydney. See ya'll Thursday.

-Clayton

Hi Clayton, 

I went through the MEDEX interview three times and was finally accepted this year. You are split up into different groups of 3 for each of the three interviews but they didn't seem to separate the group by in-state vs out-of-state. Everyone is on equal standing interview day so just relax and be yourself! That is by far the best advice I received and can give. 

Meeting up the night before is great and makes interview day easier by already knowing some faces. Best of luck to everyone!

Adrienne