Offering PA shadowing opportunity at UC in Miami Saturday mornings.

Hi, if you are interested in shadowing hours and live in the South Florida area. I can offer Saturday mornings from 9am-12pm (sometimes 1pm) shadowing hours. There are at least 3 PA's to shadow in both pediatric and adult urgent care medicine.

It is a super underserved community so you will see have some really good exposure as many of the parents/patients use the urgent care as their only means of healthcare.

• Like 1

Hello, 

Thank you for the offer and I am very humble to shadow. Physician Assistant has been my passion ever since I was a young girl. This will be agreat opportunity for me as I am preparing to apply for the program. Saturday morning is a great time for me. Please let me know the location and when we can schedule to meet . My contact number is 954 934 2887. I am available to talk at anytime. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, classof2018 said:

Hi, if you are interested in shadowing hours and live in the South Florida area. I can offer Saturday mornings from 9am-12pm (sometimes 1pm) shadowing hours. There are at least 3 PA's to shadow in both pediatric and adult urgent care medicine.

It is a super underserved community so you will see have some really good exposure as many of the parents/patients use the urgent care as their only means of healthcare.

Hello, 

I am very interested in shadowing and I appreciate you extending this offer to us! I have a special interest for pediatrics and urgent care so this would be an awesome opportunity to learn from. I would love more information on where this is located at and how I should go about applying to shadow. My email address is christgao13@gmail.com and please let me know if you need any further information. 

Thank you! 

Hello, 

I’m applying to PA school next cycle and I am really interested in this shadowing opportunity. I’m having a hard time finding a PA to shadow so it’s very kind of you to offer, I really appreciate it. If you still have spaces available please contact me, my number is 3055423608 and my email is claudiatrippetti@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! 

Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

I know I am a bit late but if you (or another PA in your practice) are still offering shadowing opportunities, I would love to be considered. I have experience as a medical scribe in the PED ED setting working for physicians. I have been searching for PA's to work with/shadow but unfortunately the company I was working for did not have that option available to us. I am currently completing my masters in dietetics and will be applying to PA school next cycle. 

If there are any spots available or if you decide to take on additional observers in the near future,  please keep me in mind! 

My phone number is 786-447-0333 and my email is pripabon@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you! 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Thank you so much for the offer and I am very interested in this opportunity if it still stands! I am applying to PA school next cycle and am looking for shadowing experience. 

My number is 786-473-5626 and email is renatacorrea29@gmail.com

Really hope to hear back from you!

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

I am currently in the process of applying to PA programs and am very interested in this opportunity if it is still available. I have not had much time to shadow working as a medical scribe and nurse assistant but my schedule has been lighter due to the pandemic. Given the conditions of the coronavirus pandemic, I am aware this may not be likely any time soon but I thought I would ask in case you could connect me with any shadowing opportunities or know of any PAs still working that will be willing to allow shadowing. I also speak Spanish and Portuguese and could help translate if there are any non-English speaker patients. 

My phone number is 504-390-3213 and email is angiegarcez89@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you!

Edited by angiegarcez

Hello! I am a junior that is looking for PAs to shadow in South Florida. If this offer is still available I would be more than interested to be a part of it and, even if it is unavailable, I would greatly appreciate a reference to other PA(s) that are willing prospective PA students to shadow. I know that changes might have occurred due to the ongoing pandemic, but any kind of guidance would be much appreciated. My email is na792@mynsu.nova.edu. Thank you so much.

Good afternoon,

If this is still available or if it's available in the future, I am very interested. I'm a junior in college on a pre-PA track and would love to shadow in this setting. I have been looking for a while. My email is aminausa2000@gmail.com. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I was wondering if this opportunity is still available because I am very interested.  I have been looking around for PA shadowing opportunities around my area, but had no luck due to Covid-19.  I can be reached at 954-504-3043 or my email is tanimataufiq@yahoo.com

Thank you for you time and consideration.

Tanima