New Grad Resume Help Please

Hello all, 

I am a recent grad and I am trying to decide how to create an impressive resume to win me an interview. I have plenty of volunteer EMS experience, and some paid. I would like to draw more attention to my clinical rotations and would like to put in comments from my preceptor evaluations on my performance i.e "MA  will be an asset to any PA staff she joins upon graduation. She has a broad base of medical knowledge and is always wanting to learn more. She is professional and always prepared for any task given to her ." 

Also, should I list skills throughout every rotation? Or is this better for the CV?

Thank you for your help. 

Have that preceptor write a recommendation letter for you and/or be a reference for you when needed. I have not seen comments from preceptors on resumes

When you say skills do you mean like a procedure log? You can create a section of procedures and add how many you have done and highlight rotations name? I have seen people add procedures in their resume so that would work 

I would also highlight your EMS experience especially if you have done any field intubations, procedures etc.

• Upvote 2