Le Moyne PA program 2019-2020

Thai is the email response I got today. “ 
We anticipate sending out decisions in mid-February. Decisions are sent electronically to the email you provided on your CASPA application - be sure to check your junk/spam folders around mid-February as sometimes students have issues with their email providers blocking messages“

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, PrePAlife said:

Ahh congrats guys! Was it one of your interviewers who called you? I haven’t heard anything yet.

Yes I had Ms. Rebecca Brown and she was the one that called me. Don’t lose hope! Today is only the first day they’re doing calls. I attended the first interview date.

29 minutes ago, cmb15m said:

Congrats everyone! I didn't receive a call, did they say when emails are coming out?

She told me emails will be going out tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, paforlife26 said:

Will students be notified if they were rejected or they will only notify the ones who were accepted students?

Rejections and acceptances will both be sent out. As far as I’m aware, acceptances will be given through email and/or phone call. Rejections and waitlists will be sent only via email