Desperate non US-IMG, looking for a hands-on rotation in IM or any of its subspecialties...

Greetings everybody

It's my first post here. I was desperate enough to Google and somehow ended up here.

I am a US IMG, last year, good rank (and once was first of my year on IM rotation), Step 1 done...

I am looking for a US clinical experience (a hands on elective rotation). I like IM, with all passion, and almost all subspecialties (and especially ID). I don't mind any subspecialty really, they all excite me haha.

I literally tried everything... I always end up with either an observership (which is not really nicely considered for the match), or just getting ignored.

I emailed a lot of doctors and hospitals, it seems like there's no use.

I know companies like AMO and those exist, but many say they're shady, many say you don't really do anything, and most importantly they're expensive for very lowly ranked hospitals. I don't mind a place with no particular rank, but doesn't make sense to pay that much money for something that should be free. 

I am ready to pay my own insurance.

I'm out of time as my elective is due in like 3 months (and I need paperwork and such...).

I'll pay with coffee, kindness, smart questions, daily compliments and especially hard work.

Even if it's just hope with no real confirmation, I can try sending an email of my info + CV + motivation letter... And we'll see what happens. My dream is to catch a residency in the US so I could help, with my passion, as much people as I can knowing I did my job in getting fit as a good physician.

Any help?