How thorough are your annual exams for healthy adults in primary care in terms of PE?

I typically due an abbreviated head to toe but I'm wondering if you guys have any short cuts for the PE. Such as for DTRs do you just examine patella? do you do peripheral vascular exam on every pt? What do  you do for neuro? Also how does this differ for sports physicals, do all adolescents get a GU exam even if they're asymptomatic? Just making sure I'm thorough as a new grad in family.  

Edited by PolakPA

A general DOT driver’s exam several years ago was a good baseline exam. My school PE’s are more detailed with regard to joint ROM and laxity. You also have to factor in age/gender specific areas of examination.

Bottom line, one thorough well-defined exam that you do over and over annually will be most likely to pick up changes. My PCP who I’ve seen for several decades s a crap shoot year to year on what she will and won’t check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk