Accepted Students - Class of 2022

On 9/23/2019 at 5:09 PM, Avesloa said:

Hi future classmates! I'm one of the dual degree students here at Emory. There are four of us dual degree students completing a year at Rollins School of Public Health and we will be joining you in the PA program next year. I'm excited to meet you all. Hmu if you come into town before then!

That's awesome! I would love to connect. I already live in Atlanta and graduated with my MPH before applying to the program. 

Hey guys, congrats on your acceptances! I'm one of the dual degree students that Avesloa mentioned previously. I figured I would make a group page on Facebook so we can get people connected and maybe plan a meet up since we all seem to be in the Atlanta area. Look forward to meeting you guys!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/2425062807614535/

Edited by PrePAHL
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello, I was in your shoes last year. For those who have already decided to come to Emory, WELCOME!!!! We look forward to meeting you next summer. For those who are still deciding, I wish you luck in the process of making such a difficult decision. Congrats to all!!!

PA-S1, Class of 2021

Edited by jukebox
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, fellow future Emory PAs! I put my deposit down last week and hadn't thought to look for this forum until now! I'm getting more and more excited to move my family down to ATL from North Carolina. I'll definitely be back with questions for you local folks as we start looking at neighborhoods, school districts, rental properties, etc. 

Edited by KJB1980
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...