Does any info from the CASPA roll over to next cycle?

Hello! So, not trying to be a negative nelly at all, but it looks like I am likely not getting accepted to any PA school for this cycle (my 1st). I've been waitlisted once, rejected twice, and silence from everywhere else (5 more schools -- one is not rolling, though). I've learned from it, and I am ready to come back next year strong. 🙂

I am wondering what is going to roll over from next year into CASPA? I think I have some great LORs and would love my transcripts to roll over as well.

Thanks in advance! 

Everything is rolled over to next years app except LOR's, transcripts, selected schools, and GRE scores.

I should clarify transcripts: the classes and grades that you manually entered will roll over into next year, but you will need to re-request that transcripts from every school you attended be sent to CASPA next cycle

Edited by paPassion7
  • Downvote 1

On 9/23/2019 at 10:54 AM, paPassion7 said:

Everything is rolled over to next years app except LOR's, transcripts, selected schools, and GRE scores.

I should clarify transcripts: the classes and grades that you manually entered will roll over into next year, but you will need to re-request that transcripts from every school you attended be sent to CASPA next cycle

This is not accurate. Your transcripts do roll over. You only have to send them again if you completed additional work since the previous cycle or received a degree. Check CASPA's own instructions for yourself rather than ask the internet:

https://help.liaisonedu.com/CASPA_Applicant_Help_Center/Starting_Your_CASPA_Application/Creating_and_Managing_Your_CASPA_Account/3_Use_an_Existing_CASPA_Account_to_Re-Apply

• Like 2