September 21st interviews

On 11/21/2019 at 2:58 AM, pcaT5 said:

I’m curious if I am the only one. I got an acceptance call, and got the follow up email on 10/21. The email said respond with your answer in 24 hours and it also said you have SOLAR’s alloyed time to respond (14 days). I submitted my acceptance on the 10/23 and a few weeks later I sent in my BLS and my transcripts to secure my spot. I’ve heard nothing and I’m worried. I’ve emailed and I’ve left a voicemail. I’m going to call again. But I’m worried that I’m missing information and if they are receiving my papers or not. Or if god forbid they rescinded my acceptance because I didn’t respond within 24 of the email, but I did with SOLAR. #help

The program would NEVER rescind your seat without speaking to you first.  This is a process not an immediate response and right now we are inundated.  If we need anything we will contact you, so please stop panicking

• Like 1