September 21st interviews

before i left the interview i talked to one of the first year students and she said that she waited till day 10, heard nothing, and was upset thinking she was waitlisted but the following week she received a call. she said don’t panic thinking we aren’t in, she didn’t get the call for like 14 days! i’m sure next week we’ll all hear back 💗

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aalyssa17 said:

before i left the interview i talked to one of the first year students and she said that she waited till day 10, heard nothing, and was upset thinking she was waitlisted but the following week she received a call. she said don’t panic thinking we aren’t in, she didn’t get the call for like 14 days! i’m sure next week we’ll all hear back 💗

That’s what I’m hoping too!! Fingers crossed for all of us 🤞🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm very confidant that they haven't contacted anyone yet.  There haven't been any acceptances or denials from what we can tell and there is a very low chance that we are all wait listed.  They did tell us 10 days and that would have been Tuesday and if it was 10 business days that would be today, but timelines don't always go as planned and things happen, for instance the Jewish holiday at the beginning of the week may have delayed the process a bit.  Hopefully we hear back at the beginning of next week but I think all hope is lost for this one.  But yes the anticipation is killing me too and my heart skips a beat at every phone ring I hear and every email that pops up on my phone. We're in the together! Sending positive thoughts to all of you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1