MedSpa / Aesthetic medical spa PA job

Hey fellow PA-Cs-

I'm thinking about taking on a side hustle job that would only be around 10 hours extra than my primary care MF 9-5 kind of job.
I feel like a dummy because I just realized that I would need to take on a few extra errands to assume this role. In other words, I would need to come up with a contract/SP agreement for this medical spa position. My duties would be injections such as Dysport/Botox, fillers, and IV therapies. He also has a laser, UPL, and SmartLipo therapy, which I'm sure I would assist with these larger procedures.

I'm posting because I'm at a loss where to start for coming up with a SP agreement. 
Does anyone have an example or sample agreement for this kind of job - feel free to comment or PM. I'm in pennsylvania state, and they require the supervising physician agreement in addition to the necessary form which would be submitted to the State Board. What's asked is:

1) describe f(x) and tasks for PA
2) time, place, manner of supervision and direction as well as frequency of personal contact between MD-PA (about 70% of the time would be working together in the office)

any help would be so so very much appreciated