Misericordia 2019-2020 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The most super laid back experience ever! I felt like I was talking to people I have known for years they make you feel so welcome. It was such an awesome interview. I instantly knew I was meant to be there as soon as I left.

Congratulations! I’m having my interview this month, and I’m so excited about it.
If you don’t mind sharing, what style of interviewing do they have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 12:39 AM, ajbizz said:

Starting this to see if any future classmates see it! I got a letter in the mail on September 16th that I have been accepted! I am so happy I loved the school and the faculty so much. I cannot wait to start in July! 🙂 🙂 

I just interviewed! How soon between your interview did you hear regarding a decision? 

Congratulations by the way! ☺️

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, HZPrePA said:

I created a Facebook group called "Misericordia Physician Assistant Class of 2022". If you would like to join it, you should be able to search it. I would love to get to know my future classmates!

If you don't mind me asking, how many people have joined the group? Trying to determine if there are still seats left or not!

• 3 months later...