Mount Saint Joseph University

• 2 weeks later...

I was just accepted on Monday! There were 7 other candidates there the day I interviewed (9/11). The day lasted from noon until about 3:30. The interview itself was one on one MMI format. My takeaway was that they are trying to see how you critically think, communicate, and what your overall personality/disposition is. So the best advice would simply to be yourself! Best of luck!

• Like 1

@ilyklu omg thank you! I heard from The admissions board that during my interview session we will be split into two groups, one group will go do their MMI portion and the other a team activity and essay. Once that’s finished both groups will switch up! This will be my first interview for the season so I am really excited and ready to see what this experience will be all about! 

42 minutes ago, Laila said:

@ilyklu omg thank you! I heard from The admissions board that during my interview session we will be split into two groups, one group will go do their MMI portion and the other a team activity and essay. Once that’s finished both groups will switch up! This will be my first interview for the season so I am really excited and ready to see what this experience will be all about! 

That's exactly how it went! I felt very comfortable and welcomed. I hope that is your experience as well!

1 hour ago, ilyklu said:

I was just accepted on Monday! There were 7 other candidates there the day I interviewed (9/11). The day lasted from noon until about 3:30. The interview itself was one on one MMI format. My takeaway was that they are trying to see how you critically think, communicate, and what your overall personality/disposition is. So the best advice would simply to be yourself! Best of luck!

I am so happy for you! Do you mind telling me when you heard on Monday? Im hoping to get good news soon too! 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:58 PM, ilyklu said:

I have my first PA school interview at MSJ this Friday. How was the MMI interview set up in your experience? I'm very nervous and don't know what to expect.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed at Mount St. Joseph University on 9/13/19 and received an offer of admission yesterday (10/17/19)!  Everyone on the admission committee was truly so nice, I think this school was one of my best interview experiences.

Good luck everyone, wishing you all the best!

@syee2 Congratulation!!! I am so happy for you! I was emailed yesterday letting me know I am being placed on the Alternate Wait List. Not an official rejection so I am still hopeful... Maybe someone will accept an offer elsewhere and open up a seat for me 🙂 but regardless it truly was one of the best interviews by far. The staff and the atmosphere at the school was one of a kind!