2019-2020 SUNY Downstate Application Cycle

On 9/14/2019 at 3:18 AM, magboo said:

How thorough was everyone with answering the supplemental/additional essays? I found some questions to have simple answers! However, there is a 3,000 character requirement... hmmm

On 11/21/2019 at 11:20 PM, Gbpmk399132 said:

hey guys, I'm a current first year student in this program, be happy to answer some questions for you guys. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:39 PM, sunny7788 said:

I got an offer for a seat for the class of 2022!! emoji173.png

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

congrats!!

On 2/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, PACRAZY said:

please can any one who did interview share essay topics and interview questions

The interview questions were a mix of traditional and behavioral questions.. like tell me about ur strengthens, tell me a time u showed leadership, why downstate. My interview with 2 faculty members. The faculty members were very nice and responsive. So it felt like a conversation so do your best not to be nervous!

Do not worry about the essay too much bc it seems like it was different for each person. Mine was about healthcare. 

24 minutes ago, magboo said:

hey everyone, I have heard the school was placed on Accreditation Probation. What does this mean for students? Can the 2020 class still graduate & take the PANCE? 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:52 AM, Maxi26 said:

Hello everyone, I saw someone mentioned before that this school is on probation as of this year. I have been doing some research and thought I would share this:

http://www.arc-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Accreditation-Actions-Summary-2019S-1.15.pdf

The reasoning and violations are all listed on the Arc-pa website. Please ask questions as we go on interviews! 

1 hour ago, addictedtolife said:

Congratulations!!!

When was your application forwarded to the admissions committee??

1 hour ago, Krist97 said:

Congrats!! When did you receive an email stating that you application was “received and processed and is now ready to be reviewed by the Physician Assistant – MS program” ? 

It was forwarded on 11/26!