2019-2020 SUNY Downstate Application Cycle

23 minutes ago, AhuvaGross21 said:

Honestly, I am a bit worried about their accreditation status.. Did anyone discuss this with the faculty and have any comforting words? 

Hi Ahuva. I asked them about it by my interview and was told that they were put on probation due to administrative technicalities having to do with paperwork... they told me that it had nothing to do with the academic and education aspect. 
Do you mind me asking if you’re accepted to the program? 

1 hour ago, AhuvaGross21 said:

Honestly, I am a bit worried about their accreditation status.. Did anyone discuss this with the faculty and have any comforting words? 

I discussed it with them too, they told me that they would only know if they receive full accreditation in 2021. I didn’t get to ask what would happen to the current students if god forbid the school didn’t receive accreditation. 

• Upvote 2

Guest pa321

Will they be conducting interviews this week? Or are interviews completely over? 

And does anyone know the start date of the program, are they pushing it back?