denkuf

SFU(St. Francis University) - Pennsylvania 2019-2020 Application Cycle

I haven’t seen any trend for the 2019-2020 application cycle and decided to start one. I hope I’m not too late. 

Edited by denkuf
Correction

@denkuf I am interviewing on october 21st

I didn't know they were interviewing on the second! Wow with less than five spots left, I wonder if any will even be open by the time I interview...

Edited by colleenbrown30

1 hour ago, colleenbrown30 said:

@denkuf I am interviewing on october 21st

I didn't know they were interviewing on the second! Wow with less than five spots left, I wonder if any will even be open by the time I interview...

My mistake, I'm interviewing on the 21st not the 2nd. We are interviewing on same day. Good luck to us!

I have an interview October 21st as well. The <5 seats is definitely a daunting idea. I'm surprised they are holding three interview sessions with such a small amount of openings in the program.  See you guys there!

Does anyone know the interview format at St. Francis, whether it’s MMI or one-on-one?

On 10/7/2019 at 9:27 AM, denkuf said:

Does anyone know the interview format at St. Francis, whether it’s MMI or one-on-one?

2 one on one interviews. 5 spots is actually a lot for SFU! The year I interviewed and was accepted there were initially 0 spots, but at the last second 2 spots opened up and I miraculously was first on the list. Keep the faith!

I gave up my interview spot to give other applicants the opportunity. All the best of luck to you guys interviewing on the 21st. 

Nothing yet! I think they said two to three weeks so hopefully sometime this week. I'm really interested to see what I hear back from them! 

Just got an acceptance email today!!!!  That should leave at least 2 more seats! Good luck to everyone else who interviewed