surgery clinic supplies

I was recently hired at a new trauma/surgery group and we are starting a postop clinic. I was curious as to what kind of supplies to order that we may need that I may not know about. Any suggestions on what I may need on hand for my surgeons? I am new to surgery, as I have just come over from working in the ER prior to this... so running a clinic is... well, not where my experience lies. My clinic is mostly community surgeons that take call with us, and they pop in for a couple of shifts a month and then I don't see them for another month... so asking what each doctor wants in the clinic is impossible. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Postop - suture/staple removal kits, steri-strips (or equivalent), gauze, dressing supplies (including packing material), tape, etc... I would have equipment available for a simple laceration repair, or incision & drainage. If they plan on doing lumps & bumps there too, then the appropriate kits would be needed.

No, no casting. My docs dont do bones. I worry about not having those obscure things that the surgeons may need, but I really don't know what that would be... that is what makes this so hard..

Do any of you carry wound VAC supplies or find that you would use them if you had them in your clinic? Skin Staplers? Colostomy supplies?

Archived