Amazing new Urgent Care job in DFW! Because, Assistant...

Cut and paste right off Indeed....

Urgent Care DFW:

• There may be times the Provider and MA have to stay later, these are rare but they can and do occur.
  • There may be times the Provider is expected to chart past the Mon-Fri schedule.
  • There may be times the Provider will have to fill in for the MA if they cannot make it into work. We fully expect all of our providers to know the MA job so the clinic can stay open.

They had me at "do the MA's job".  I mean, we are both Assistants after all........

Uggh.

Born and raised in Texas and ice storms suck. No one should drive in those.

Where I have lived for 20 years  - snow happens - a lot. For about 5 months a year. We don't have excuses to not come to work unless the State Patrol says - DON'T DRIVE. That happens about once a season.

My favorite weird-out remembrance in Texas was hiding in a bathroom at a small Urgent Care during an active Tornado on the exact same day the Oklahoma Bombing occurred and some guy banging on our door wanting a pre-employment physical while the tornado sirens went off and the streets were abandoned. Told him he wouldn't get job points for stupidity and locked the door and went back to the bathroom while the roof was coming off the building next door.

How ANY facility can operate as the OP describes in the ad - with the MA "maybe" coming in and the provider expected to suck it up - WOW, just WOW. Do they expect Xray and lab duties too?

17 hours ago, Reality Check 2 said:

How ANY facility can operate as the OP describes in the ad - with the MA "maybe" coming in and the provider expected to suck it up - WOW, just WOW. Do they expect Xray and lab duties too?

Probably.

I just found the ad hysterical.  Can you imagine an ad for a doc that reads that way?  It's just very disrespectful and shows the "dance monkey dance!" mentality that admins have for PA's.  

• Like 1