Looking for PA shadowing in Miami-Dade & Broward

Hello, 

My name is Geraldine.  I have been looking to shadow a PA for years now. I really need help to find one. Can someone please assist me. My email is geraldine.pierre62@yahoo.com. This is the only requirement that I'm missing to finish my application for the year 2020. I am willing to drive Broward area, Miami area. Thanks for the asisstance.

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

Thank you, for replying back to me. It is a pleasure to accept your offer. I am please and humble to shadow you. Physician Assistant has been my passion since I was a young girl. Saturday mornings will be a great fit for me. Please let me how we can coordinate together to meet. My contact number is 954 934 2887 Again, thank you for your consideration. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2019 at 11:13 AM, classof2018 said:

Hi Geraldine, I can offer PA shadow hours Saturday mornings 9am-12pm (sometimes 1pm) at an urgent care in Miami. There are other PA's there that can offer more hours during the week.

Good afternoon, do you still offer shadowing? I am in the Miami area and have not been able to find any shadowing opportunities

• 3 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 11:13 AM, classof2018 said:

Hi Geraldine, I can offer PA shadow hours Saturday mornings 9am-12pm (sometimes 1pm) at an urgent care in Miami. There are other PA's there that can offer more hours during the week.

Hi, I was wondering if you’re still offering shadowing hours? I’m a senior graduating from UMiami this spring. Please let me know if this is a possibility. You can contact me at 15164231693. Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello my name is Fedjina

I am looking to gain some clinic experience by shawdowing a PA. Please contact me if you can help phone number: 786-216-6934 email: fedjina.cetoute001@mymdc.net

Edited by Jina21
email was incorrect

• 2 weeks later...