What I realized when taking the PANCE...everybody needs a little help at times!

As a student who scored well on EOR and PACKRAT, I just need to say that this year the PANCE seemed much harder. I scored lower on my actual than compared to my predicted in Rosh Review. 

My only reason for posting this is to encourage people to recognize if you have circumstances out of your control, it is okay to take a step back and reschedule your PANCE or request Special Accommodation if you can qualify. 

PANCE is a make it or break it moment. You REALLY want to be in the best spot to take it.

I myself found out due to outside circumstances I needed to reschedule my PANCE. I also applied for Special Accommodations. 

We often think of ourselves as superheros, but even PA students and PA graduates are people too!

Just remember everything will work out okay as long as you realize your limitations but also give it your best shot to succeed!

Good luck and stay positive!

Sincerely,

A Fellow PA-C 😃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2